Become a benefactor
Support the Nivaagaard Collection and our acquisition of new works
In 1908, Johannes Hage, the founder of the Nivaagaard Collection, made up a will in which he bequeathed his private art collection to the public. The joy of giving is inextricably linked to the history of our museum, and you can take part in it by becoming a benefactor yourself.
The Nivaagaard Collection continues to acquire new works, primarily from the Danish Golden Age, which is why we need your help. Become a benefactor for as little as DKK 200.
Sponsor The Nivaagaard Collection
The Nivaagaard Collection is one of Denmark’s leading museums for Danish and international painting. The entirely unique collection is continuously supplemented with special exhibitions that enlighten themes or individual artists appealing to the broader public and professionals alike. The museum also houses a popular café. Located on the old coastal road in Nivå and in the beautiful old rhododendron garden, the museum is an uncontested pearl that attracts both international tourists and local visitors. Not least, the support from individuals and companies tied to northern Zealand is of great importance to the museum.
The Nivaagaard Collection and your company
As a member of The Nivaagaard Collections sponsor group, you can sharpen your company’s profile and treat your employees and business connections to exciting experiences.
As a sponsor, you will receive the following
- Name/logo in the entrance hall
- Your company mentioned on the website
- 2 free annual passes for named individuals
- 2 copies of the museum’s catalogues free of choice
- Invitation with guest to the museum’s openings
- Free use of the meeting room and other facilities by appointment (refreshments can be provided by the museum’s café)
- 30 free tickets to the museum annually to be given to customers and business connections
- Newsletters about activities at the museum
- An annual guided tour
Furthermore, we offer a location for the company’s own events (product presentations, photo sessions, strategy meetings etc.) The terms for these are made separately and on favourable terms.
Annual sponsorship costs DKK 15,000 ex. VAT.
The Nivaagaard Collection is supported in 2018 by
- Augustinus Fonden
- A.P. Møller og Hustru Chastine Mc-Kinney Møllers Fond til almene Formaal
- Arne V. Schleschs Fond
- Det Obelske Familiefond
- Dronning Margrethes og Prins Henriks Fond
- Fredensborg Kommune
- 15. Juni Fonden
- Konsul George Jorck og Hustru Emma Jorck’s Fond
- Knud Højgaards Fond
- Ny Carlsbergfondet
- Aage & Johanne Louis-Hansens Fond
- Dyrup A/S
- Grønne Hjem
- Kallermann Revision A/S
- Nielsen & Søn ApS
- YouGov Denmark